Featured
2.0

I purchased pool filter cartridges from this company a few years ago.Since that time I have had 2 of the four implode during normal use.

I clean my cartridges regularly and there is no reason for this problem. I approached the company and they wouldn't back what they sell. They offered to upsell me by trying to get me to purchase 4 new cartridges. After the first imploded they said this never happens.

I guess this just be the rarest of cases. Back what you sell or don't sell it.

Very disappointed.Won't do business again with this company.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Pool Guy Supply?

Comments

ransom

I'd be interested in knowing what could actually caused this. I've had a hot tub for 20 years and have never seen anything like that before. Can you post the results so we know what to look for?

Auburn, Massachusetts, United States #869094

have you tried contacting the manufacturer not the retailer?unless they're the same there's nothing for the retailer to back.

it's on the manufacturer.I know this firsthand because I work retail, and while there are normally allowed returns in most cases, there's times when it's not allowed and if something goes wrong outside the return window it's on the manufacturer NOT the retailer to "back" it as you say they need to do.