Pool Guy Supply - Back what you sell or don't sell it!
I purchased pool filter cartridges from this company a few years ago.Since that time I have had 2 of the four implode during normal use.
I clean my cartridges regularly and there is no reason for this problem. I approached the company and they wouldn't back what they sell. They offered to upsell me by trying to get me to purchase 4 new cartridges. After the first imploded they said this never happens.
I guess this just be the rarest of cases. Back what you sell or don't sell it.
Very disappointed.Won't do business again with this company.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pool Filter Cartridges
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "Avoid Empire-Today at all costs! I come from a unique perspective in that I worked as an Independent Sales Contractor for Empire for a year and a half. Unfortunately, I cannot..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "To whom it may concern: I purchase my shoes approximately one year ago. The sides of the shoes are coming apart, with very little use.. The molding is..."
- "I had also had a bad experience with AT&T U-verse internet..... I had signed up for new internet service at my house. The advertised speed was 75 Mbps for $35 for..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."