Pool Guy Supply - Back what you sell or don't sell it!

I purchased pool filter cartridges from this company a few years ago.Since that time I have had 2 of the four implode during normal use.

I clean my cartridges regularly and there is no reason for this problem. I approached the company and they wouldn't back what they sell. They offered to upsell me by trying to get me to purchase 4 new cartridges. After the first imploded they said this never happens.

I guess this just be the rarest of cases. Back what you sell or don't sell it.

Very disappointed.Won't do business again with this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Pool Filter Cartridges
Review category
Household Services
review #529047

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pool Guy Supply? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 21, 2014 #873302

I'd be interested in knowing what could actually caused this. I've had a hot tub for 20 years and have never seen anything like that before. Can you post the results so we know what to look for?

0 0 Reply

Sep 12, 2014 #869094 Auburn, Massachusetts

have you tried contacting the manufacturer not the retailer? unless they're the same there's nothing for the retailer to back. it's on the manufacturer. I know this firsthand because I work retail, and while there are normally allowed returns in most cases, there's times when it's not allowed and if something goes wrong outside the return window it's on the manufacturer NOT the retailer to "back" it as you say they need to do.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.